Thursday, February 16, 2012

Luthe's Diary

Brether and I got back from the crypt today. Neither of us were infected with vampirism. I still haven't told him about the trance Vaeloth put me in. I have to record it here so that I can accurately ask Hiss-Flame if what I saw is true. I doubt it though.

Regardless,

Hiss-Flame was a young man, and was speaking with a Khajit. I could hear the conversation. "New brother, you will acquire a diamond for this client, no?" Hiss-Flame accepted, keeping quiet. He looked scared, but eager. I think he might have been poor at the time. He took off, into what I think is Balmora. He stopped behind a tree, watching a guard on his beat. He went into a building that looked two or three stories high. He casually popped the door open with his lockpick. I followed him, as he snuck around. His eyes fixed upon a small chest. He opened it, and behold. 3 Diamonds, of grand quality. Then, Hiss-Flame, my master, my adoptive father, stole. He pocketed one of them, and quickly and deftly replaced it with a soul gem he held in his pocket. Hiss-Flame knocked a pot over with his tail. He tends to do that, but with this, a guard armed came up the stairs and like a bolt of lightening Hiss-Flame ran out the door.

I must ask him, was he a member of the Thieves Guild?

-Luthe

No comments:

Post a Comment